Caerphilly and Tomato Salad Veg CD HD
Herbs Appetizer Hors d'oeuvre Starter
Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
Wales British Europe
4 Medium Tomatoes
1 tbsp Olive Oil
¼ teasp English
Mustard (Check ingredients)
2 tbsp Freshly
chopped mixed herbs e.g.
Chives, Parsley, Chervil, Basil, Marjoram
Salt and Pepper
Parsley sprigs to
1. Slice the cheese and tomatoes. The cheese may crumble a little but
2. Arrange in the centre of individual small serving plates.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, yogurt, mustard, herbs, salt
and pepper until well blended.
4. To serve - spoon the dressing over the cheese and tomatoes. Serve
More Starter Recipes | Summer Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.