Goat Cheese Salad with
Blueberries Veg CD MC
Serves 2 as a main course or Serves 4 as a starter
Cold Vegetarian Vegetables Fruit
Nuts Starter Hors
d’oeuvre Main Course Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
Mixed Salad Leaves
225g/8oz Goat Cheese
150g/+5oz fresh Blueberries
100g/4oz Pecan or Walnuts, toasted
For the dressing
4 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1 tbsp Honey
1. Divide the salad leaves between four salad plates.
2. Slice or shape goat cheese in 4 equal portions and place on top of the salad
3. Sprinkle the blueberries and pecans over and around the goat’s cheese.
4. In a small bowl mix together the ingredients for the dressing then drizzle
over the goat cheese salad.
Serving Suggestions :
More Starter Recipes | Summer Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.