Hot Vegan Vegetarian Vegetables
Dairy Gluten Wheat
Eggless Italy Europe
1 Garlic Clove,
Broccoli, washed and trimmed
Salt and Black
2 tbsp Fresh Strong
White Wine (Check manufacture)
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan add the garlic and fry gently until
2. Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces then add to the pan together
with salt and pepper, stirring to coat well. Cover and cook over a very low heat
for 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
3. Add the stock and wine, bring to the boil then cover and simmer for
a further 10 minutes.
4. After the 10 minute cooking time, remove the lid, raise the heat and
cook over a
heat for a few minutes until the liquid has been absorbed.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.