Garlic Brussels with Bacon
Vegetables Pork Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Free
2 Garlic Cloves,
Salt and Black
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
2. Meanwhile, remove any loose or damaged leaves from the sprouts and cut
a cross in the base of each.
3. Add the sprouts to the
pan of boiling water and cook for 7-10 minutes until just tender.
4. Meanwhile, heat the butter in a large saucepan, add the bacon and fry
for 2-3 minutes stirring.
5. Drain the sprouts well then add to the frying pan containing the
bacon. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the sprouts begin to colour, stirring occasionally.
Season with plenty of black pepper and serve immediately.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.