Steamed Aubergines with
Peppers Veg HT ACC
Korean Name: Kaji Gochujorim
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Vegan Vegetable Accompaniment Dairy Free Eggless Korea Asia Asian
2 Medium Aubergines (eggplants)
1 Large Red Capsicum (Sweet pepper)
1 teasp Soy Sauce
½ teas Salt
½ teasp Red Chilli Pepper
1/2 teasp Sesame Oil
1/2 teasp toasted Sesame Seeds
1. Cut the aubergines and peppers into thin strips about 7.5cm/3 by 12mm/ ½
2. Place the vegetable strips in a steamer and steam for 8-10 minutes or until
3. Meanwhile, place the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix
4. Once the vegetables are cooked, transfer to a serving dish, pour over the
sauce and mix well. Serve immediately or allow to cool to room temperature.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.