Ribbons Veg HT ACC English 35mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Vegetables
Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Free Eggless England British Europe
4 Medium Parsnips, peeled
2 tbsp Honey or Maple Syrup
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F, Gas Mark 6 and line a baking tray with
parchment paper. Place the butter and honey in a small saucepan and heat gently
until melted, mixing well.
2. Cut the parsnips into long thin strips lengthways using a potato peeler and
place the strips into the prepared baking tray and sprinkle with the butter
mixture and salt.
3. Toss to coat the ribbons all over then place in the oven and roast for 10
4. Remove from the oven, gently toss again using tongs then return to the oven
and continue to roast for a further 10 minutes until golden-brown and beginning
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.