Minted Potatoes Veg HT
CD ACC 25mins
Cold Vegetarian Vegetables Herbs Accompaniment Gluten Wheat
450g/1lb New Potatoes
2 tbsp Plain Yoghurt
2 teasp Freshly Chopped Mint Leaves
Salt and Black Pepper
2 teasp Olive Oil
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, season with salt then add the
potatoes and cook for about 15 minutes until just tender.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix
together the yoghurt and mint and season with salt and black pepper. Set aside.
3. Once cooked, drain the potatoes well then cut into 12mm/1/2-inch slices
widthways . Place in a large mixing bowl and toss them in the olive oil.
4. Add the yoghurt mixture to the potatoes and mix well. Serve immediately or
allow to cool and refrigerate until ready to serve cold.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.