Garlic Spring Greens Recipe
Veg HT ACC 15mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Vegan Vegetables Accompaniment
Gluten Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Onion, finely chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
450g/1lb Spring Greens (cabbage), shredded
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan then add the onion and sauté for 5 minutes
until soft and golden, stirring from time to time.
2. Add the garlic and cook, stirring for 2 minutes.
3. Add the greens and continue to sauté for about 5 minutes, turning frequently,
until just softened.
4. Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Vegetable Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.