Baked Squash with
HT ACC 60mins
Serves 4 Hot Vegetarian Vegetables
Herbs Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
1 Medium Butternut squash
2 tbsp Softened butter
2 tbsp Honey
1 teasp Fresh Rosemary Leaves, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 190C, 375 F, Gas Mark 5 and line a shallow baking tin
with greased aluminium foil.
2. Cut the squash into four wedges lengthways and remove the seeds. You can
leave the skin on as this softens and is usually edible.
2. Place squash pieces cut side down in baking tin and bake for about 30 minutes
until quite soft.
3. Place the butter, honey and rosemary in a small mixing bowl and mix well then
spread over each squash piece. Return to the oven and bake for a further 20
minutes until bubbling.
More Vegetable Accompaniment Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.