HT Veg MC 50mins plus chilling
Serves 4 Hot
Vegetarian Vegan Main course Dairy Gluten Wheat free
1/4 teasp Thyme
1 large Onion,
sliced into rings
1. Place the lemon juice, olive oil, thyme and black pepper in a small bowl
and mix well. Set aside.
2. Cut the tempeh into strips and steam for 15 minutes.
3. Place the tempeh and onions in an ovenproof dish add the marinade and mix
well. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
4. Preheat the oven to 200C, 400F Gas Mark 6.
5. Transfer the dish containing the tempeh, onions and marinade, cover and
bake for 30 minutes. Alternatively, grill under a hot grill until heated
through, basting with the marinade. Serve hot.
free Recipes |
Egg Free Recipes
Gluten Free Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If
you're more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most
comprehensive weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid
ingredients and liquids - so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your
preference. Click here to go to the
chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.