Vegetarian Gluten Wheat
Free Main Course substitute
1 tbsp Walnut Oil
1. Sift together the flours into a large mixing bowl.
2. Make a well in the centre then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 10 minutes. until smooth
4. Cover with clingfilm and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
5. Roll out thinly and form into whatever pasta shape your recipe calls for.
Cook in boiling water for 3-4 minutes.
free Recipes |
Egg Free Recipes
Gluten Free Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If
you're more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most
comprehensive weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid
ingredients and liquids - so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your
preference. Click here to go to the
chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or
imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the
other way round - from cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.