1 Onion, chopped
1 tbsp Olive Oil
or Rice Milk
2 tbsp Cornflour
1/2 teasp Salt
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and sauté gently, for 5-8
minutes, stirring from time to time, until soft and translucent.
2. In a small bowl, mix together a little of the milk with the cornflour
until well blended. Set aside.
3. Add the remaining milk to the saucepan containing the onions and heat over medium heat. Do not
4. Stir the corn flour mixture again and add to the hot milk, stirring
constantly, and cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
free Recipes |
Egg Free Recipes
Gluten Free Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If
you're more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most
comprehensive weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid
ingredients and liquids - so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your
preference. Click here to go to the
chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or
imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the
other way round - from cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.