Dairy Free Crème Anglaise Substitute HT
CD Veg ACC 15mins
Hot Cold Vegetarian Vegan
Sweet Sauce Dairy Free Accompaniment
Concentrated Apple Juice
2 teasp Barley
1 tbsp Arrowroot
1 teasp Vanilla
1 teasp Maple
1. Place the tofu, apple juice, barley malt powder, and half the rice milk in
a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. In a small bowl mix together the remaining rice milk and the arrowroot and
stir until smooth.
3. Transfer the tofu mixture to a saucepan and heat, stirring, over medium
heat for about 1 minute.
4. Stir in the arrowroot mixture and heat until mixture thickens, stirring
5. Remove from the heat and add maple syrup and vanilla extract. Mix well.
Serve hot or cold.
free Recipes |
Egg Free Recipes
Gluten Free Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If
you're more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most
comprehensive weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid
ingredients and liquids - so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your
preference. Click here to go to the
chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or
imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the
other way round - from cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.