Chocolate Cherry Upside Down Pudding
HT Veg DP CBF
Cuts into 9
Vegetarian Vegan Dairy free Dessert Cakes
2 x 400g/14oz tins
Cherry Pie Filling
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (check ingredients Label)
Distilled White Vinegar
1 teasp Vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F, Gas mark 4. Lightly oil a 20x30cm/8x12
inch cake tin and spread the fruit filling evenly over the
bottom. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir together flour, sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
3. In another mixing bowl, mix together the water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla.
Add these liquid ingredients to the flour mixture all at once, stirring
until just mixed.
4. Pour the batter evenly over the cherry pie filling and bake for 30 to 35
5. Allow the cooked cake to stand for 10 minutes in pan, then invert the
cake onto a serving dish Serve hot as a dessert or allow
to cool and serve at tea time.
free Recipes |
Egg Free Recipes
Gluten Free Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If
you're more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most
comprehensive weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid
ingredients and liquids - so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your
preference. Click here to go to the
chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or
imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the
other way round - from cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.