Pumpkin Soup HT West
Starter Hors d'oeuvre
Onions, finely chopped
Garlic Clove, crushed
Pumpkin, deseeded, peeled and chopped
Tomato, peeled and chopped
and White Pepper
fl.oz. Single Cream
drops Tabasco Sauce
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan, add the onion and fry gently until
soft and transparent.
2. Add the garlic, pumpkin, tomato and stock, bring to the boil then
simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Cool slightly, then pass through a sieve or process in a blender until
4. Return the soup to the pan together with the cream, tabasco, salt and
pepper. Reheat gently and serve hot.
Soup Recipes |
Hors d'oeuvre Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.