and Coriander Soup
Veg HT SP 25mins
Hot Vegetarian Vegetables
Spices Herbs Soups Starter
Gluten Wheat Dairy free Eggless
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Medium Onion, sliced
1 teasp Ground Coriander
Salt and Black
1.1L/40fl.oz.Fresh Vegetable Stock
4 tbsp freshly chopped Coriander
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan until hot then add the carrots and
onions and sauté over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes, stirring from time to time.
2. Add the ground coriander, Salt and pepper and continue to cook for 1 minute,
3. Add the stock, bring to the boil then reduce the heat, partially cover and
simmer for 10-15 minutes or until the vegetables are very tender.
4. Remove from the heat, allow to cool a little then either puree with a
hand blender or transfer to a food processor or blender and process until
5. Reheat gently
then just before serving, stir in the fresh coriander.
Soup Recipes |
Hors d'oeuvre Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.