Strawberry and Spinach Salad
CD ACC 10mins
Serves 4 Cold
Vegetables Fruit Fish Accompaniment
Salads Gluten wheat Dairy Free Eggless
450g/1lb Fresh Strawberries
400g/14oz Fresh Young Spinach Leaves
2 tbsp Onions, very finely chopped
½ teasp Worcestershire Sauce
½ teasp Paprika
120ml/4fl.oz. Olive Oil
120ml/4fl.oz. Balsamic Vinegar
2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
1. Wash and hull the strawberries and set aside to drain.
2. Wash the spinach and remove any large stems. Drain well and allow to dry.
3. In a bowl combine the remaining ingredients and whisk together.
4. Slice strawberries into halves or quarters and place in a large bowl together with the spinach.
5. Pour the dressing over the spinach and strawberries and toss well.
Salad Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
Why not print it off for future reference.
Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.