Crunchy Beetroot Salad Veg CD
Vegetables Fruit Herbs Hors d'oeuvre
Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
Raw Beetroot, washed
and Black pepper
Freshly chopped parsley
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil, drop in the beetroot and blanch for
2. Drain immediately and remove the skins.
3. Grate the beetroot and apple into a mixing bowl, add the lemon juice,
cream, salt, pepper and sugar and mix well.
4. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the
chopped parsley. Chill until ready to serve.
Salad Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.