Salad Veg HT ACC Tunisian 15mins
Serves 4 Hot Cold Vegetables Pulses Vegetarian
Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Free Eggless Tunisia Nth Africa North African
450g/1lb Cauliflower Florets
400g/14oz Tinned Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
60ml/2fl.oz. Lemon Juice
1/4 teasp Harissa
1 teasp Ground Cumin
1 teasp Paprika
150ml/5fl.oz. Plain Yoghurt
Salt and Black Pepper
2 tbsp freshly chopped Parsley or Coriander (cilantro)
1. Place the cauliflower in a large saucepan of boiling salted water and cook
for 5 -10 minutes until just tender.
2. Meanwhile place the garlic, lemon juice, harissa, cumin, paprika and yogurt
in a small bowl and mix well.
3. Drain the cauliflower then place in a large serving bowl together with the
4. Pour over the dressing and toss to coat. Serve warm or chilled sprinkled with
the chopped parsley or coriander.
Salad Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.