Salad Veg CD ACC Tunisian
15mins plus marinating
Serves 4-6 Cold Vegetables Vegetarian
Accompaniment Salads Gluten Wheat free Eggless Tunisia Nth Africa North African
450g/1 lb Aubergine (Eggplant)
1 large Green Capsicum (Sweet pepper) chopped
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
120ml/4fl.oz. Olive Oil
60ml/2fl.oz. Red Wine Vinegar
1 teasp Dried Oregano
2 Tomatoes, chopped
50g/2oz Feta Cheese
1. Cut the aubergine into 2.5cm/ 1-inch cubes and steam for 5 minutes until
2. Drain the aubergine then place in a shallow ovenproof dish together with the
3. In a small mixing bowl, mix together the garlic, oil, vinegar, oregano
blending well then pour over eggplant mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. Drain off the marinade then add the tomato and toss well.
5. To serve – line a serving platter with the salad leaves, top with the
vegetable mixture then crumble the feta cheese over the top.
Salad Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.