Potato Salad With
Cumin Veg HT ACC Tunisian 30mins plus chilling
Tunisian Name: Tourchi Batata
Serves 4-6 Hot Vegetarian Vegan Vegetables
Accompaniment Gluten Wheat Dairy free Eggless Tunisia Nth Africa North African
450g/1lb Medium Potatoes
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 teasp Harissa
1 teasp Ground Cumin
The juice of 1 Lemon
1. Place the potatoes in a saucepan of salted water, bring to the boil then cook
for 15-20 minutes until tender.
2. Once cooked, drain the potatoes, allow to cool then peel and cut into cubes.
Transfer to a mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a small saucepan, add the harissa, salt, cumin and lemon
juice and bring to the boil.
4. Immediately pour over potatoes and toss to coat well. Serve well chilled.
Salad Recipes | What's
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.