and Cheshire Cheese stuffed Chicken Breasts HT
MC British 45mins
4 Hot Poultry Main Course Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Shallots, finely chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
175g/6oz Mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
4 teasp Freshly chopped Thyme Leaves
75g/3oz Cheshire Cheese
Salt and Black Pepper
4 Chicken Breasts (with the skin still on)
1. Preheat the oven to 190C, 375F, Gas Mark 5.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a pan add the shallots, garlic, mushrooms and thyme and fry very gently for 2-3 minutes until the shallots begin to soften.
3. Allow the mixture to cool then grate in the cheese. Season with salt and black pepper..
4. Divide the stuffing into 4, then place under the skin of each chicken breast, pressing back into shape.
5. Brush the top of each chicken breast with the remaining oil.
6. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow ovenproof dish and bake in the oven for about 30
minutes or until well cooked.
Chicken Recipes | General Prep & Cooking Times |
More British Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the
cup, we have the most comprehensive weight to cups conversion table
on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids - so now you can
easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.