Normandy Venison Medallions HT
MC French 20mins
Hot Game Alcohol Main Course Gluten Wheat
free France Europe
1 tbsp Olive Oil
Salt and Black
Champagne or White Wine (check manufacture)
1. Heat the butter and oil in a frying pan until very hot.
2. Add the meat and brown
quickly on both sides to seal.
3. Season with salt and pepper and continue to cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Pour off the fat then add the Champagne, raking up any pieces stuck to
5. Continue to boil the pan juices until the the sauce is reduced by half
then add the crème fraîche, mixing well.
6. To serve - adjust the seasoning then pour over the medallions. Serve
Serving Suggestions :
Game Recipes | General
Game Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.