Cajun Style Gator Tail HT
Game Main Course
Gluten Wheat Dairy free Eggless
Louisiana Nth America North American
1 teasp Paprika
1 teasp Garlic
Powder (check ingredients label)
Salt and White
1 teasp Fresh
Oregano, finely chopped
1 teasp Black
1 teasp Thyme
1/2 teasp Cayenne
Alligator or Crocodile tail meat, cubed
1. Preheat the grill to hot.
2. In a bowl, combine the paprika, garlic powder, salt, white pepper,
oregano, pepper, thyme and cayenne.
3. Roll each cube of meat in the
4. Transfer to a rack in the grill pan and grill for 5-6 minutes, turning
until the meat is white and firm to the touch. Serve immediately.
Poultry & Game Recipes | General
Poultry & Game Prep & Cooking Times
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.