Weekday Menu Recipe
Walnut Crusted Chicken HT
Serves 4 Hot Poultry Nuts
Main Course Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
4 Chicken Breasts
4 tbsp Melted Butter
2 tbsp English Mustard (check ingredients)
6 tbsp Ground Walnuts
3 tbsp Peanut Oil
180ml/6fl.oz. Sour Cream
Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
1. Pound each chicken breast with a mallet or rolling pin to flatten slightly.
2. Place the melted butter and mustard in a mixing bowl, mix well then dip the
chicken breasts in the mixture, turning to coat on all sides.
3. Place the ground walnuts on a plate then press the chicken firmly into the
nuts to coat on all sides.
4. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the coated chicken breasts and sauté
for about 20 minutes, turning from time to time, until brown on all sides and
5. Remove the chicken from the pan with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
6. Add the Sour Cream, salt and pepper to the frying pan and stir
with a wooden spoon, scraping up any bits from the bottom of the pan. Heat through
gently, pour over the chicken breasts and serve immediately.
Serving Suggestions :
Chicken Recipes | General
& Cooking Times
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.