Turkey Hash HT MC
Serves 4 Hot Poultry Vegetables Herbs Leftovers Main Course Gluten Wheat Dairy Free
6 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 Medium Onion, chopped
1 Red Capsicum (Sweet Pepper), deseeded and chopped
2-3 Large Potatoes, peeled and cut into small dice
225g/8oz Cooked (leftover) Turkey, diced
1 tbsp freshly chopped Parsley
1 teasp freshly chopped Thyme
5 Eggs, lightly beaten
Salt and Black pepper
1. Heat half the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion, red pepper and
potatoes and sauté gently for about 10 minutes until tender and lightly browned,
turning from time to time.
2. Meanwhile, place the turkey, herbs and eggs into a large mixing bowl, mix
well and season with salt and plenty of black pepper.
3. Once tender, transfer the potato mixture to the bowl containing the turkey
mixture and stir well to combine.
4. Heat the remaining oil in the frying pan then pour the turkey mixture into
the pan and cook over a medium/high heat for about 5 minutes until browned.
5. Turn and continue to cook on the other side until browned and crisp. Serve
Great for using up leftover turkey at Christmas.
Poultry & Game Recipes | General
Poultry & Game Prep & Cooking Times