Double Berry Chicken
HT MC 60mins
Serves 4 Hot Poultry Fruit Main Course Gluten Wheat Dairy Free
1 tbsp Oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 Boneless Chicken Breast Portions, skinned
100g/4oz Fresh or frozen Cranberries
100g/4oz Fresh or frozen Blueberries
1 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 teasp Sugar
Salt and Black Pepper
1/2 teasp Cornflour
60ml/2 fl.oz Water
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan then add the chicken and brown on all sides.
Remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Add the cranberries, blueberries, lemon juice, sugar, salt and black pepper
to the pan, bring to the boil stirring then reduce heat.
3. Mix the cornflour with the water in a small bowl or cup, add to the pan and
cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes.
4. Return the chicken to pan, mix well then cover and cook gently for 20
5. Remove the lid, adjust the seasoning, stir again and continue to simmer for a
further 5-10 minutes. Serve hot.
Chicken Recipes | General Prep & Cooking Times |
More Indonesian Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the
cup, we have the most comprehensive weight to cups conversion table
on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids - so now you can
easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.