Chicken with Dill
Sauce HT MC Polish
Serves 4 Hot Poultry
Main Course Gluten Wheat Free Eggless Poland
1 Onion, finely chopped
4 boneless Chicken Breasts, skinned
Salt and White Pepper
60ml/2fl.oz. Sour Cream
1 level tbsp freshly chopped Dill
1. Heat the butter in a large frying pan, add the onion and sauté over medium
heat for 5 minutes turning from time to time.
2. Meanwhile, pound the chicken breasts to 2cm/ ˝-inch thick and season on both
sides with salt and pepper.
3. Push the onion to the edge of the pan, add chicken and sauté over a
medium/high heat for about 5 minutes on each side until lightly browned and
4. Remove the pan from the heat and transfer the chicken to a warmed serving
5. Add the sour cream and dill to the juices in the pan, stirring well then pour
the sauce over chicken and serve immediately.
Chicken Recipes | General Preparation
& Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the
cup, we have the most comprehensive weight to cups conversion table
on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids - so now you can
easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.