Weekday Menu Recipe
Chicken & Chorizo Couscous
HT MC 25mins
Serves 4 Hot Poultry Pork Herbs
Vegetables Main Course Dairy free Eggless
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
150g/+4oz Chorizo Sausage, cut into 1cm /˝-inch slices
3 Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into thin strips
250g/9oz Couscous, cooked as per instructions
2 Tomatoes, chopped
3 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan then add the garlic and sauté for 1-2
2. Add the chorizo and sauté stirring, for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the chicken strips and continue to stir fry for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the couscous, tomatoes and parsley, mix well and cook stirring, for a
further 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Serving Suggestions :
Chicken Recipes | General
& Cooking Times
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.