Bean Stir Fry HT
Serves 4 Hot Poultry Vegetables
Course Dairy Free Eggless
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
2 Large or 4 small Chicken Thighs
2 Garlic Cloves, crushed
2.5cm /1-inch fresh Root Ginger, grated
175g/6oz Green Beans, thinly sliced on the diagonal
1 Onion, cut into 2.5cm/1-inch pieces
100g/4oz Small Mushrooms, halved
3 tbsp Soy Sauce
120ml/4fl.oz. hot Chicken Stock
The Juice of ˝ a Lemon
1. Remove the skin and bones from the thighs and cut the flesh into 2.5cm/1-inch
2. Heat half the oil in a large frying pan or wok until very hot then add the
chicken and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until golden brown on all sides.
Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
3. Add the remaining oil to the pan/wok and heat until hot add the garlic and
ginger and stir fry over a medium heat for 30 seconds.
4. Increase the heat to high then add the green beans, onions and mushrooms and
stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Return the cooked chicken to the pan together with the soy sauce, stock and
lemon juice and cook, for 2-3 minutes, stirring from time to time. Serve
More Poultry & Game
Recipes | General
Poultry & Game Prep & Cooking Times
If you're more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most
comprehensive weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid
ingredients and liquids - so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.