Leek and Bacon Pasta HT
Hot Pork Vegetables Pasta Main Course Eggless
350g /+12oz Short Cut Pasta e.g. Conchiglie (shells), Macaroni , Spirals
450g /1lb Back or Streaky Bacon, cut in thin strips
3 Medium Leeks, washed and thinly sliced
150ml/5fl.oz. Double Cream
Salt and Black pepper
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add salt then add the pasta and
cook for 8 – 10 minutes until just tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat the butter in a large frying pan until hot then add the bacon
and leeks and sauté for 5-6 minutes, turning from time to time.
3. Add the cream, mix well and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4. Once tender, drain the pasta in a colander, immediately return to the rinsed
out pan and add the leek mixture. Mix well, season with plenty of black pepper
and serve immediately.
Serving Suggestions :
Pork/Bacon Recipes | General
Pork Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.