Mushroom Pasta Salad Veg
HT CD ACC 35mins
Serves 4 Hot Cold Vegetables
Herbs Salads Accompaniment
150g/+5oz Farfalle (bow) Pasta
5 tbsp Olive Oil
150g/+5oz Mushrooms, sliced
1 Large Onion, sliced
240ml/8fl.oz. Double Cream
3 Sprigs Mint
˝ teasp Sugar
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the pasta and some salt and
cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large frying pan, add the mushrooms
and onions and sauté, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
3. Gradually add the cream, stirring constantly then add the mint sprigs and
cook, stirring, for a further 5 minutes.
4. Add the to the cream sauce, season with salt and pepper, mix well then remove
the mint sprigs.
5. Once cooked, drain the pasta well, transfer to a large serving bowl, toss
with 3 tablespoons of olive oil to coat well then add the drained pasta and mix
until well coated. Serve warm or cold.
Pasta, Pulses, Grains, Rice Recipes
| Vegetarian Recipes |
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.