Edible Flower recipes
Bergamot Rice Veg
HT ACC 35mins
Serves 4 Hot
Vegetarian Vegan Vegetables Grains herbs Edible Flowers Blossom Accompaniment
Gluten Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
225g/8oz Wild Rice
2 tbsp Olive Oil
50g/2oz Mushrooms, thickly sliced
4 Baby Bergamot Leaves, finely shredded
25g/1oz Pitted Black Olives, roughly chopped
Salt and Black Pepper
1 tbsp Bergamot Petals
1. Place the rice in a pan of boiling water and cook for 25-30 minutes or until
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, add the sliced mushrooms and sauté
gently for 5 minutes.
3. Once cooked, drain the rice and add to the mushrooms together with the
bergamot leaves, olives, salt and pepper and mix well.
4. Stir in the bergamot petals just before serving
Rice Recipes | Vegetarian Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.