Cranberry Brie Bites Recipe Veg
HT PFC HD 25mins
Makes 24 Hot Vegetarian Fruit Cheese Appetizer
Hors d’oeuvre Party Food Buffet
125g/5oz Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
1 teasp Lemon Juice
1 teasp finely Grated Lemon Peel
24 x 7cm/3-inch square Wonton Wrappers
225g/8oz Brie, cut into 24 cubes
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, 350F Gas Mark 4 and lightly oil 2 x 12 hole
patty (Yorkshire pudding) tins.
2. Place the sugar and water in a medium saucepan and bring to the boil
3. Add the cranberries, lemon juice and peel, mix well then simmer about 3
to 4 minutes or until cranberries pop, stirring from time to time. Remove
from the heat to cool a little.
4. Press 1 wonton wrapper gently into each of the cups in the patty tins and
bake for 10 minutes or until bottoms of cups are beginning to brown.
5. Place 1 cube of Brie in each cup, cover loosely with aluminium foil then
return to the oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until Brie is soft.
6. Remove from oven and top each with 1 teaspoon of the cooled cranberry
mixture. Serve immediately.