Lamb Steaks with a Herb Crust
HT MC 20mins
Serves 4 Hot Lamb Meat
Herbs Main Course Eggless
4 Lamb Steaks
3 Garlic Cloves, crushed
4 tbsp Fresh Breadcrumbs
1 tbsp Freshly Chopped Rosemary
3 tbsp Dijon Mustard
A Drizzle of Olive Oil
Salt and Black Pepper
1. Preheat the grill to hot and line the grill pan with aluminium foil.
2. Season the lamb with salt and pepper then place in the grill pan and grill
relatively close to the heat source for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile place the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and blend
4. Turn the steaks and continue to grill for a further 3 – 7 minutes, depending
on how well done you like your meat.
5. Once the lamb is cooked to your liking, spread a quarter of the breadcrumb
mixture over each steak, then return to grill but not too close to the heat
source, and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until brown and crisp. Serve
Serving Suggestions :
Lamb Recipes | General
Lamb Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.