Chocolate Lamb Cutlets
HT MC 25mins
Serves 4 Hot Lamb Meat Herbs Main
Course Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
Salt and pepper
12 Lamb Cutlets
1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
6 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
3 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
75g/3oz Dark Chocolate (70% cocoa solids) (check ingredients)
1. Preheat the oven to low. Heat the butter in a large frying pan until
very hot. Season the lamb with salt and pepper then add to the hot butter and
brown well on each side. Remove the cutlets from the pan and keep warm in the
2. Add the balsamic vinegar, red wine, garlic and rosemary, bring to the boil,
scraping up any bits on the bottom of the pan, then continue to boil for 7-10
minutes to reduce.
3. Finely chop the chocolate then remove the sauce from the heat and add the
chocolate to the sauce. Stir until melted.
4. Strain the sauce into a jug to remove the rosemary and garlic and serve
drizzled over the cutlets.
Lamb Recipes | General
Lamb Preparation & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.