Lamb Main Course
Gluten Wheat Dairy free Eggless Louisiana Nth America North American
1 teasp Paprika
1 teasp Garlic
Powder (check ingredients label)
1 teasp Dried
1 teasp Black
1 teasp Dried Thyme
½ teasp Cayenne
1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1. Preheat the grill to hot.
the lamb into
7.5cm/3-inches long x 2.5cm/1-inch thick pieces. Set aside.
2. Place the paprika, garlic powder, salt,
oregano, pepper, thyme, cayenne and oil in a mixing bowl and mix well.
3. Add the lamb and mix well - using your hands is easier - until the
meat is coated on all sides.
4. Transfer to a rack in the grill pan and grill for 5-10 minutes, turning
until the meat is cooked to your liking. Serve immediately.
Serving Suggestions :
Lamb Recipes | General
Lamb Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.