Salmon with Minted
Yoghurt HT CD MC
Fish Main Course
Healthy Eating Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
4 Fresh Salmon Steaks
120ml/4fl.oz. Plain Yogurt
50g/2oz Cucumber, finely
1 heaped teasp Freshly chopped
Salt and Pepper
Fresh Mint springs to garnish
1. Preheat the grill to hot.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, cucumber,
mint, salt and pepper. Cover
and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Season the fish with salt and pepper, place on the grill rack
and drizzle with a little olive oil. Grill
for 4 to 6 minutes depending on the thickness of the fish. Turn the fish over,
drizzle with a little more olive oil and continue to cook for a further 4
minutes or until cooked through.
4. To serve hot - transfer to warmed plates, garnish with the
sprigs of mint and a large spoonful of the yogurt sauce.
To serve cold – transfer the fish to a dish, cover
and allow to cool at room temperature. Chill until ready to serve. Serve
garnished as above.
Accompaniments: Boiled Potatoes and Green Beans
More Seafood & Fish Recipes |
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.