Warwick Crayfish Savoury HT
MC English 20mins
Serves 6 as a light lunch or snack Hot
shellfish Seafood Pork Main Course Eggless England Britain
6 Bacon Rashers, chopped
3 Large Freshly Cooked Crayfish
6 pieces of buttered toast
Salt and Pepper
1. Heat a large frying pan until hot, add the bacon and fry gently until the fat
starts to run.
2. Meanwhile, remove the crayfish meat from the shells and cut into small
3. Add the crayfish to the bacon when there is enough fat in the pan for them
not to stick. If necessary add a little butter or oil, and fry over a medium
heat for a few minutes, turning from time to time.
4. Season with salt and pepper and spoon mixture onto the buttered toast.
More English Recipes
More Seafood & Fish Recipes |
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.