with Dandelion HT MC
Myanmar name: Pyi-gyi Nga Kazun Ywet
Serves 4 Hot Seafood Main Course
Burmese Burma Asia Asian Dairy Free
1 teasp Dried Chilli Flakes
1 tbsp Freshly squeezed Lime Juice
1 tbsp Soy Sauce
2 teasp Brown Sugar
1 tbsp Peanut Oil
3 Garlic Cloves, very thinly sliced
450g/1lb Fresh Squid Tubes, (Calamari), cut into 12mm/ ½ -inch rings
100g/4oz Dandelion Leaves, Rocket or Watercress
1. Place the chilli flakes, lime juice, soy sauce, and sugar in a mixing bowl
and mix well. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan, add the garlic and stir-fry for 1
3. Add the squid and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add the soy sauce mixture mix well then add the dandelion leaves and cook for
a further 2-3 minutes. Do not overcook.
More Burmese Recipes
More Seafood & Fish Recipes |
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.