Potato, Mackerel & Chorizo
HT MC 35mins
Serves 4 Hot Fish Pork Vegetables Main
Course Gluten Wheat Dairy Free Eggless
A 225g/8oz piece of Chorizo Sausage, roughly chopped
1 Large Onion, chopped
900g/2lb Potatoes, peeled and diced
225g/8oz Tomatoes, quartered
4 Smoked Mackerel Fillets, skinned and flaked
2 tbsp Freshly Chopped Parsley
1. Heat a large frying pan over a high heat until very hot then add the chorizo
and cook, for 2-3 minutes, stirring from timed to time, until lightly browned
and most of the oil has been released. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon.
2. Reduce the heat to medium, add the onions and potatoes to the pan and sauté
gently, for 15 minutes, turning from time to time, until the potatoes are tender
and golden brown.
3. Return the chorizo to the pan together with the tomatoes and mackerel, mix
gently and cook for 3-5 minutes.
4. Stir in the parsley just before serving.
Fish Recipes |
More Mackerel Recipes
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.