Mulets Meunière HT MC
4 Hot Fish
Herbs Main Course Eggless
Whole Mullet, scaled, gutted and cleaned
Salt and Black
4 tbsp Plain
2 tbsp Olive Oil
3 tbsp Fresh
2 tbsp Freshly
Lemon Wedges to
Make 3 diagonal cuts on both sides of each fish, season with salt and pepper
then roll in the flour to lightly coat all over.
2. Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan and when hot, add the fish and
fry for 6-7 minutes.
3. Carefully turn the fish using a fish slice or spatula and continue to fry for
a further 6-7 minutes until cooked through.
4. Transfer the fish to a warm serving platter and keep warm.
5. Add the lemon juice and parsley to the remaining butter/oil in the frying
pan, mix well and heat until very hot.
6. To serve - pour the parsley mixture over the fish
Fish Recipes | General
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.