Malagache Lobster with Rice
Hot Seafood Shellfish Main Course Gluten Wheat Dairy Free
Eggless Madagascar African Africa
450g/1lb Long Grain Rice
1 x 400g/14oz tin Coconut Milk
2 tbsp Olive Oil
4 large Tomatoes, chopped
1 Onion, finely chopped
5cm/2-inches Fresh Ginger, grated
2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
The meat of 2 Cooked Lobsters
1. Place the rice in a medium saucepan together with the coconut milk, bring to
the boil then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, adding a little water
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a saucepan add the tomatoes, onions, garlic and
ginger and sauté for 10 minutes over a low heat, stirring from time to time.
3. Add the lobster meat to the tomato mixture, season with salt, mix well and
cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes or until heated through.
4. To serve – Transfer the rice to serving dishes and spoon the lobster sauce
over the top. Serve immediately.
More Seafood & Fish Recipes |
Fish Prep & Cooking Times |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.