1. Heat the butter in a small frying pan, add the bacon and
onion and sauté over a medium high heat, turning from time to time,
until the bacon is brown and slightly crispy.
2. Meanwhile, bring a saucepan of water to the boil,
don't add any salt, then add the samphire and cook for 7-8 minutes.
3. Preheat the grill to hot and place the oysters
in the grill pan which has been lined with foil. Add the parsley and
black pepper to the bacon mixture, mix well then spoon the bacon, onion and parsley mixture over the
oysters, and sprinkle over the cheese.
4. Cook the oysters under a medium grill for 3-4 minutes
until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
5. To serve - drain the samphire, divide between two serving plates
and place the oysters on top. Serve immediately.
End of instructions