Smoked Cheese Dressing
CD ACC British 15mins
Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
Wales Britain Europe
50g/2oz Streaky Bacon, chopped
75g/3oz Cream Cheese
50g/2oz Welsh Teifi Cheese
100ml/4floz Single Cream
25g/1oz finely chopped Red Onion
1 tbsp Freshly Chopped Chives
Salt and pepper
1. Heat a frying pan until very hot, add the bacon and fry until
brown and crispy on all sides. Remove from the pan, drain on kitchen paper and
2. Place the cheeses and cream in a food processor and process to
a thin paste.
3. Add the onion and chives and blend for a few seconds.
4. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, add the bacon and season to
taste with salt and pepper.
More Dips/Dressings Recipes
in Season |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart. Why not print it off for future reference.
Convert all recipes written in metric or imperial quickly and easily. Metric/imperial users can do the same but the other way round - from
cups to grams or ounces.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.