Serves 4 Hot Cold Vegetarian
Fruit Nuts Dessert Pudding Eggless
450g/1lb Rhubarb, cut into 5cm/2 inch lengths
1 teasp Grated orange Zest
For the Crumble
100g/4oz Plain Flour
50g/2oz Ground Almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 190C, 375F, Gas Mark 5 and butter
an ovenproof dish.
2. Place the flour and ground almonds in a large bowl and rub the
butter in with your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs. Stir
in the sugar and mix well.
3. In another bowl, mix together the rhubarb, orange zest and sugar,
add 2 tablespoons of the crumble mixture and mix well.
4. Turn the rhubarb mixture into the buttered ovenproof dish and
sprinkle the remaining crumble mixture over the top.
5. Bake in the oven for 30 - 40 minutes until golden brown. Serve
hot or cold.
End of instructions