Thai Corn Pudding
Veg HT DP Thai 30mins
Khao Phoht Piak
Hot Vegetarian Vegan Gluten Wheat Dairy Free
Eggless Thailand Asia Asian
450g/1lb Sweetcorn Kernels (fresh or frozen)
4 tbsp Tapioca Flour
240ml/8fl.oz. Coconut Cream
1 teasp Salt
1. Place the water in a medium saucepan, bring to the boil then add the corn and
cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring frequently until cooked through.
2. Add the sugar and continue to
cook, stirring, until the sugar has completely dissolved.
3. In a small bowl or cup, mix the
flour with a little water to make a paste then add to the corn mixture, stirring
well. Continue to cook for a few minutes , stirring constantly, until the
mixture becomes thick and clear. Remove from the heat.
4. Place the coconut cream and salt in a small saucepan, bring slowly to
the boil, then remove from heat.
5. To serve - transfer the sweet corn
mixture to individual bowls and top with some of the salted coconut cream. Serve
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.