Peanut Ice Cream Veg
CD DP 30mins plus freezing
Serves 4-6 Cold Vegetarian
Nuts Dessert Ices Gluten Wheat Free Eggless
225g/8oz Crunchy Peanut Butter
175g/6oz Granulated Sugar
2 teasp Vanilla Extract
1. Place the peanut butter and sugar in a large mixing bowl and mix well until
2. Add the milk and using an electric whisk, mix on a low setting until the
mixture is smooth and the sugar has dissolved.
3. Stir in the cream and the vanilla extract then transfer to an ice cream maker
and freeze churn for 20 minutes.
4. Transfer to a rigid freezer-proof container and freeze for 8 hours before
Dessert Recipes |
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.