Go to:- More
Edible Flower recipes
Vanilla Lavender Ice Cream
Veg CD DP English 10mins plus cooling and freezing
Makes approx 480ml/16fl.oz. Cold Vegetarian Edible Flowers
Blossom Gluten Wheat Free England British Europe
2 sprigs of Lavender Flowers (Blossoms)
A pinch of Salt
1/2 teasp Vanilla Extract
1. Place the milk, cream, sugar and lavender sprigs in a saucepan and heat to
simmering point, stirring from time to time. Do not boil.
2. Remove from the heat, stir in the vanilla extract then set aside to cool.
3. Strain the mixture then freeze-churn in an ice cream maker for 30 minutes or
according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
turn the mixture into a rigid freezer-proof container and freeze, removing from
the freezer every 20 minutes or so and beating well with a wooden spoon to break
up any ice particles.
4. Transfer to a rigid freezer proof container and place in the freezer.
Dessert Recipes | What's
More English Recipes
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.