Chocolate Brioche Trifles
Veg CD DP 20mins
Serves 4 Cold
Vegetarian Fruit Dessert Pudding
2 Brioche Rolls
1 tbsp Apricot Jam
2 ripe Peaches, stoned and sliced
4 tbsp Fresh Orange Juice
100g/4oz Good Quality Plain Chocolate
300ml/10fl.oz. Warm Custard
4 tbsp Greek Yoghurt
1. Slice each brioche in half, spread the apricot and sandwich back together.
Cut into bite sized chunks then divide between four individual serving dishes.
2. Arrange the fruit over the brioche and sprinkle the orange juice over the
top. Set aside
3. Break half chocolate into a heatproof bowl, place over a pan of hot water and
stir until melted.
4. Stir the melted chocolate into the custard, then spoon the mixture evenly
over the fruits. Allow to cool completely then chill until ready to serve.
5. Just before serving, grate the remaining chocolate. Place a tablespoon of
yogurt over the top of the trifles and sprinkle with the grated chocolate.
Dessert Recipes | What's
Overseas Visitors: If you're
more used to measuring ingredients by the cup, we have the most comprehensive
weight to cups conversion table on the net - both solid ingredients and liquids
- so now you can easily convert our recipes to suit your preference.
to go to the chart.
If you've arrived at this page via a search engine, do take a few minutes to
look around the site. We're convinced you'll find lots more excellent recipes
and in depth culinary information covering a wide range of food related topics.